Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
Prepare for cleans
- 30secs hold bottom of a squat
- 30secs couch stretch
- 30secs pigeon stretch
- 60secs foam rolling upper back
- 20-30 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe - mix of standing and in bottom of squat
- 10 OHS with PVC pipe
A) 10min OTM
- 3x Squat cleans @ 100/70kg or 75% max
B) TTT Throwdown 20
- 25-20-15-10 cal machine
- 16-12-8-4 Burpee Broad jump 6ft/4ft