Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
Prepare for lifting and snatches
- 20 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe, 10 standing and 10 in a squat as low as possible. Try to move grip closer as the reps increase
- 60secs foam rolling upper back, including the lats by twisting slightly to each side of the upper back
- 10 cossack squats
- 30 sec hold in the bottom of the squat
- 30 sec pigeon stretch
- 30 sec couch stretch
A) EMOM 10mins Squat snatch.
Warm up to 40-50% squat snatch.
- 1 Squat snatch with pause at the bottom of the squat
B) Build to 50-70%.
- 4min AMRAP squat snatch (Rx 80/50kg)
C) 6min AMRAP
- 18 wall balls 9/6kg
- 6 deadlift 100/70kg
- 3 RMU