Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
Prepare for barbell and dynamic work
- 20 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe, 10 standing and 10 in a squat as low as possible. Try to move grip closer as the reps increase
- 20 forward lunges, 10 each leg
- 20 curtsey lunges, 10 each leg. Make sure the glutes feel it
- 20 cossack squats - do not move too fast, feel the stretch
- 30 sec banded pac stretch
- 30 sec banded or rig holding lat stretch
A) Deadlifts 5x3. All working sets building to heavy set.
B) 2 rounds:
- 15 unbroken DL @ 100/70kg or 50% 1rm
C) 15min OTM
- 50 DU
- 50ft HS walk (shoulder touches / bear crawl)
- 3 squat clean @ 100/70kg or 80% 1rm