Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
Prepare hips and upper back for squats
- 30secs hold bottom of a squat
- 30secs couch stretch
- 30secs pigeon stretch
- 60secs foam rolling upper back
- 10 lunges on each leg
Prepare shoulders for snatch work
- 20-30 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe
- 10 OHS with PVC pipe
A) 3x3 Front Squats
- warm up to 75% then build towards a max over next 3 sets
B) Every 90secs for 8 rounds:
- 1x Snatch (ideally squat)
- 1x Hang snatch (ideally squat)
Build to a heavy complex. The bar does not go to the ground after the 1st snatch
C) 8min OTM
1- 40-74 DU (or 45secs DU work)
2- 45secs max strict HSPU
D) 8min OTM
1- 30secs max box jumps 24/20"
2- 30secs max kipping HSPU