Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
- 30 sec banded pac stretch
- 30 sec banded or rig holding lat stretch
- 20 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe, 10 standing and 10 in a squat as low as possible. Try to move grip closer as the reps increase
- 20 OHS with PVC pipe
- 30 sec couch stretch
- 30 sec pigeon stretch
A) Pairs AMRAP - 16mins YGIG
- 12cal row
- 12 wall ball
- 4 BMU (alternate BMU with RMU each round)
Scaling options - kipping PU / jumping PU x 2.
If MU are there but not in 4's, do 1 plus 3 C2B
B) As a pair complete:
- 18-30-42 C2B
- 42-30-18 box jumps 24/20"
Scaling options - kipping PU / ring row