Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
- 30 sec banded pec stretch
- 30 sec banded or rig holding lat stretch
- 20 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe, 10 standing and 10 in a squat as low as possible. Try to move grip closer as the reps increase
- 20 cossack squats - do not move too fast, feel the stretch
A) 6min EMOM
- 12 DB snatch - alternating each rep 22.5/15kg
- 12 Hang clean & jerk 22.5/15kg
B) For time:
- 10 DB power clean 22.5/15kg
- 50ft FR lunge 22.5/15kg
- 8 RMU 1st round / 8 BMU 2nd round
--- Scaling for 8 RMU. 8 Ring row then 8 ring dips.
--- Scaling for 8 BMU. 16 C2B / Strict PU
C) 20min AMRAP:
50 cal row
50 wall balls