Pre-workout mobilisation - do as much of this as possible to prime for the workout. We will still warm up and prepare during the workout but this will allow you to be better prepared.
- 15-20 cal warm up on any machine.
Prepare for barbell and dynamic work
- 20 shoulder dislocations with PVC pipe, 10 standing and 10 in a squat as low as possible. Try to move grip closer as the reps increase
- 30sec banded lat stretch (allows for getting elbows through on the clean)
- 60secs foam rolling upper back, including the lats by twisting slightly to each side of the upper back
- 20 lunges, 10 each leg. On each rep extent arms up and back
- 30sec bottom of the squat hold, move around slightly to work ankles
- 10 broad jumps - example, from the end of a mat, try to jump as far as you can - start a little slower and progress over the reps to prepare for explosive natire of the squat clean
A) EMOM x 12mins
- 3 x Squat clean cluster @ 50% of the squat clean
B) EMOM x 16mins - 30secs work / 30 secs rest
- 10 burpees
- 10-15 KHSPU (scale by reducing height or barbell push press - fairly heavy to replace HSPU)
- 8-12 Bar Facing Burpees
- 60 (or 20secs) DU